With a winter blizzard blowing outside and my cold finally over with I can finally get a chance to post another card!

I held a Stamp Camp on Saturday where we made sympathy or thinking of you cards. This is one of them. I got this idea from the Splitcoaststampers website, sorry cannot remember who! But I love this design, simple and elegant. The flowers are created by inking up the stamp once and stamping twice. The second time the flowers are stamped it creates a lighter image. Inside the card is a verse stamped in Chocolate Chip Ink with the same flowers that are one the front.
Stamps: Close As A Memory
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black and Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS