Variety Thursday!

August 28, 2008 in ,
It's all goodWe're almost there! The long weekend is coming, one more day and it's here! The weather here in Ontario sounds like it should be nice and sunny. We are going camping and it better not rain! (Just watch it will now.)

So today I'm being lazy and that's what variety days are for! This card was one I made months and months ago. I might have to remake this one with the new In Colours. Oh and I think I might have to get a Stam-a-ma-jig to make the positioning of the stamps even.

Stamps: It's All Good
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Wild Wasabi Prints Paper, Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon, scalloped circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS