Scrappin' Wednesday

September 03, 2008 in
So just a note of caution, this following post is made with the recently retired Simply Scrappin' Kit Crew Kids Girl. All supplies other than envelopes and ribbon, oh and a brad too, were all included in the kit.


I love these colours together: Wild Wasabi (retired In Color), Regal Rose, Whisper White and Basic Grey.
The centre of the album is made gluing envelopes together to create pockets for card stock that can hold photos or memorabilia. The sticky die cuts are great to add dimension and make it really easy to put all this together. All that is left now is to give it away as a gift so that it can be used!


Edit: I've had a few people ask me for directions. After some time searching I found the website where I found this idea by Amy Celona. She her website for wonderful directions: http://www.ustamp4fun.com/ProjectGallery/6x6PhotoHolder.htm
11 comments

Add your comment

  1. Very cool project. I may have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project! I could see using any scrappin' kit to make one of these! Those are great colors... I miss the in-colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is awesome! Good work!
    Jennifer
    www.mommy2my3boys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I just love these projects. The colors are fabulous together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really really cute! I loved that SSK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awsome project!! You did an awsome job. I can see another stamp camp in the making!! Do you have instructions for this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The envelopes in the middle make this an extra special project. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog...check mine for details...
    www.mommy2my3boys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great project, and I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really cool project. I love the envelopes! Great idea.TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS