Happy fright night!

October 31, 2008 in ,
batty for you halloweenTou all you ghouls and witches out there, Happy Halloween! This year I won't have a chance to see any little ones knocking on my door for treats since we are living in an apartment. There is always next year! This year my husband and I can eat all the candy ourselves!

This card design had been rolling around in my head for awhile. I really like the classic stripes background stamp, it makes great patterned paper. Oh and the Happy Halloween on the card is embossed in black and punched out with the word window punch. I would have masked it, had I thought of it before I eagerly used the stripes background for the first time!

Enjoy your Halloween! I cannot believe tomorrow is November!!

Stamps: Batty For You, All Holidays, Classic Stripes background
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Grey, Basic Black
Paper: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Grey, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, word window punch, black embossing powder, sticky strip, stampin' dimensionals, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, scalloped circle punch
5 comments

Add your comment

  1. Super cute card. Just think of all the candy you didn't eat because you didn't have to buy it for trick or treaters! LOL Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!! I really like how it came together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout Amanda!! I also love the striped background. Anything striped is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, Amanda. Very cute card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet another stamp set I forgot about--that classic stripe background. It makes a lovely background on your card. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS