snow swirled card-a-lope
Today my little brother turns 25! Here's to him! So tomorrow I can start decorating for Christmas, yea! Ever since we were little Mom would start decorating only after my brother's birthday, so here's to tradition! Outside it's even snowing. I'm definitely in a merry mood and the creative juices are flowing. Here is my creation for today:

On the weekend I noticed on Paper Pleasing Ideas a really neat tutorial for a card-a-lope, check it out here. Very easy to put together and using the envelope for the base makes the pocket very hand to hold a gift certificate. And I just happened to be needing a gift certificate holder!


Supplies used:
Stamps: Snow Swirled, All Holidays
Ink: Old Olive textured paper, Chocolate Chip, versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Ski Slope Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, stampin dimensionals, silver embossing powder, silver cord, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, word window punch, round tag punch
9 comments

Add your comment

  1. Very cute! I love the bow on the front. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love that DP. Happy b-day to your bro and good luck with the decorating!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Amanda!! Very handy for this time of year indeed!! Happy Belated Birthday to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun decorating!! Lovel card just love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really neat card - hadn't heard of that style before, thanks for bringing it to our attention. I do love the colours too.
    Hope your brother had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your brother! This is really a cute card. I think you did a fantastic job on it.

    I'm the opposite of you. I groaned when I saw the snow and tried to climb back into bed for the next 4 months, but my kids wouldn't let me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THIS!!! The colors and layout is great. I also love the GC idea. I will definitely be casing. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card~ I love that dsp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS