Today marks my 50th post, and a card for my Dad's 50th b-day! What a coincidence!

Anywho I hope everyone had a nice break over the holidays. My family's business was closed for a good break both over Christmas and New Years. It was so nice to have time to burn! Unfortunately between travel and merry making there wasn't much time for stamping or creating. But looking forward I see my desk getting very messy!

To start off the New Year on the right foot I made my Dad a birthday card, a little late, but it was so easy to make! The circle punches made it nice and easy to create this one.

Stamps: Party Hearty
Ink: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Taken with Teal
Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Taken with Teal, Urban Garden DSP
Accessories: 1-3/8" circle punch, word window punch
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Congrats on hitting the big 50 (hits) and I wish you many more! :) I love this card. I especially like the circles. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo !! Love this card .. you did a perfect job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS