A lot of excitement and deadlines looming around here lately! In with the old and out with the new. I've been checking ladies' blogs who have been attending the Leadership convention the past few days to hear about the new product that is in the new catalogue. My goodness there sounds like a lot of right up my alley products! I cannot wait to get my hands on my catalogue. How about you? Are your fingers itchin' for a new catalogue to peruse through? Are you imagining all that new product that you just have to have? Check back next week for upcoming dates for my events or contact me to find out how you can get a catalogue!

Click here to be taken to my demo website. Once there click on the SHOP NOW button on the top right corner of the page. This will take you to the online ordering page and from here it will let you navigate through the Inventory Blowout sale and the Retired Items, just click on the picture on the pop up page to see what's still available.

One of the retiring sets is Ahoy Matey! Such a cute set that I really haven't used that much unfortunately! See the waves? They are made by ripping blue paper for the waves and then on the ripped/jagged edges you add your adhesive and then glitter away! I strongly suggest that you let the waves dry completely before adhering 3 layers of them together to get the desired effect.

The sails and boat are stamped on white paper and then sponged to get the linen look of sails. I stamped Ahoy Matey on the inside of the card and used a 1-1/4" circle punch on the top to create the window.

Stamps: Ahoy Matey!
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Basic Black
Paper: Yoyo Yellow, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Sage Shadow (the picture throws this colour for a loop for some reason!)
Accessories: White gel pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, 1-1/4" circle punch, sponge dauber
5 comments

Add your comment

  1. This is so sweet! I love your little sailing ship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the glittery waves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! I forget to use that set too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute I love how you created the waves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS