Bright colours!

February 09, 2009 in
These colours were inspired from then ones I tend to use a lot at my daytime away from home job, highlighting the most important need-my-attention-right-away tasks. I'm not one for bright colour combos, but I might have to try this one again!

The Pumpkin Pie strip is dry embossed using Stampin' Up!'s classy brass seeing dots template. Dry embossing is a great way to add a little dimension to your card. You could even use the new texturz plates with the Bigshot to create the same effect!

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, All Holidays
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Basic Black
Paper:
Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, clips assortment, Seeing Spots Classy Brass Template

5 comments

Add your comment

  1. I love this card and the colors. I just used the pocket silhouettes myself this week. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Amanda, and I love how you used the little clip!! I just got some of these in my order yesterday. Can't wait to break them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun colors! Great idea to use the seeing spots brass template to add a little texture... the spots work great with the silhouette stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great simple card. Love the colors together. And the clip adds that little WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS