Have you ever tried using regular everyday household bleach with your stamping projects? I have yet to try putting my stamp into bleach (you can do without harming your stamps!), but I do like the effect you can achieve using the aqua painters and bleach, or just a small cup of bleach with a paintbrush. Especially when you are using darker papers.


On the large circle the flowers are embossed in white on Elegant Eggplant and then I've bleached the petals.

Stamps: Botanical Blooms (Sale-A-Bration)
Ink: Versamark, Pale Plum
Paper: Sahara Sand, Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum
Accessories: White and Black embossing powder, Filigree brads, Certainly Celery Sale-A-Bration ribbon, sticky strip, 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" circle punches, Mellow Moss Stampin' Write marker, stampin' dimensionals, household bleach, aqua painter

fifth avenue floral
I've done the same thing on this card, embossing the flower in white and then used the aqua painter with bleach to colour in some of the petals.

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Versamark, Perfect Plum, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Perfect Plum
Accessories: White taffeta ribbon, white embossing powder, household bleach, aqua painter

4 comments

Add your comment

  1. Very stunning results!!! I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo....I love that rose card. I really like the way your only bleached select petals. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards. Your colors are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome.... I love this technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS