I'm posting a card I received on Friday from a Birthday Angel from Splitcoaststampers Demonstrator Secret Sisters. I love this set! Thanks for a beautiful card broncomom/Joyce!

And another surprise yesterday from my parents - a Sizzix Big Shot! I had so much fun going over the Stampin' Up! catalogue picking out what I wanted for dies. The bad news is that I have to wait for it to arrive:( But I do have some sneak peak items due to arrive this Wednesday and Thursday to keep me company until the Big Shot can get here.
Now off to enjoy some Dairy Queen ice cream cake! Have a great day! ~A
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Happy birthday to you. I hope you enjoy your Big Shot and make a bunch of pretty stuff we can admire. Stella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS