Dear Stampin' Sister!

August 17, 2009 in ,

The past few months I have had a little sister in Edmonton - a pretend stampin' sister. This is one of the last cards I sent to her. It's been great getting to know her and send her surprises too! I challenged myself to use a technique I've never tried before and I really like how it turned out. It's something along the lines of ink and smash onto glossy white card stock to create a neat smudged image.
Supplies
Stamps: Best Wishes & More, Sanded Background
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Basic Grey
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Basic Grey, Glossy White
Accessories: Hearts and Brackets Bigz Die, black brads, stampin dimensionals, paper piercer, mat pack, Heart to Heart punch

~A
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS