Digital + Starter Kit

October 08, 2009
With the introduction of My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up!®  is now offering an all-new business opportunity with the Digital+ Starter Kit. Priced at just $239, the Digital+ Starter Kit contains:

- My Digital Studio software
- Party Hearty and Petal Pizzazz stamp sets
- Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pads®
- Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red Stampin' Write® markers
- Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
- Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
- Button Latte Designer buttons
- Stampin' Dimensionals®
- Mini Glue Dots
- SNAIL Adhesive®
- Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD, and other supplies)

Combining My Digital Studio with traditional embellishments and other Stampin' Up!® products allows you to not only effectively showcase hybrid projects, but also demonstrate projects using non-digital elements. Contact me today to get started! If you are looking for more information about becoming a Stampin' Up!®  demonstrator please follow this link to my website.

~Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS