If you live in the Kingston, Ontario area you are invited to join me at my Holiday Gift and Decorating class. It's a great time to get a head start on making some personalized gifts for friends and loved ones. There will be displays of holiday decorating ideas as well.

Date: Saturday October 24, 2009
Where: 612 O'Connor Dr
Time: 2pm to 6pm
Cost is $20


Unable to make it? Contact me to book your own date to be a Stampin' Up! Hostess and invite some of your friends and family to your event! I can even hold it at my home for you. Or check my calendar (new dates will be added late next week) for other upcoming events that you can attend!
~Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS