Defintitely a wet year too in Manitoba (where my husband and I were living at the time). I snapped these photos right before we traveled to Ontario for my sister-in-law's wedding, so I guess these were really taken in May. But that doesn't really matter. These photos were to show our families the town we lived nearby. I really miss how flat it is!


The title was die cut with the Big Shot using the Timeless Type alphabet and then ran through the Big Shot again with the texturz plates (can you see the texture?). And of course can you tell what is missing yet again? Yup, my journal and titles for the photos! Someday my friends, someday!

Supplies
Stamps: Best Wishes and More
Ink: Garden Green
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Close to Cocoa texture paper
Accessories: Silver brads, Big Shot, texturz plates, Timeless type alphabet sizzlit
~Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS