2005 was a really wet year in Manitoba and was our first spring on the farm. I wanted the pictures to speak for themselves, but I see that I missed writing in a few tidbits. It is really important when you are scrapbooking to add some titles and journal. There are quite a few pages in my 2005 scrapbook that are in much need of some explanation for future generations when I am not here to elaborate!


Supplies
Stamps: Best Wishes and More
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Rich Razzelberry, textured Old Olive, Handsome Hunter
Paper: Handsome Hunter, Old Olive, Maine Blueberry Designer Series Paper (retired), Very Vanilla
Accessories: designer buttons (retired), Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, glue dots, sticky strip, 5/16" Jumbo brads, Filigree designer brads, metal edge tags, stampin' dimensionals, Round Tab punch, 1-3/8" circle punch

~Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS