My Stampin' Story!

July 28, 2010 in
I first heard about Stampin' Up! from my good friend, Andrea while my husband and I were living in Manitoba. Us girls would scrapbook while our men went hunting and fishing. I was not instantly hooked, to tell you the truth I was a bit put off to add stamping to my scrapbook pages. Over time though I was able to experiment with Andrea's supplies. Now I have a hard time picking my absolute favourites from the current catalogues! In the summer of 2007 we decided it was time to find a local demonstrator to do a workshop for us. It was great! As a stay-at-home wife without a vehicle and living at least 30 minutes from the nearest city becoming a demonstrator would cover a lot of our needs. So I joined in September 2007. Being a demonstrator has created the chance to make money while meeting new friends and sharing my love of crafts!

When my husband lost his job we moved back to Kingston, Ontario to be closer to our families. It certainly was a challenge and heartache to move back but I was able to bring my Stampin' Up! business with me! This job is very flexible, so while I have been busy volunteering in a local Brownie Girl Guide Unit and working a full time job at my family's business I am still able to work as little or as much on growing my Stampin' Up! business. Right now I am working on building and sharing Stampin' Up! with others so that I can quit my full time job and work from home again!

I love these photos I took around the farm in 2005 with the Prairie landscape and big fluffy clouds! My heart aches to go back! Thanks for taking the time to read My Story.

Supplies
Stamps: Circle Circus
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive textured 12x12, Basic Grey, Retired Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Old Olive grosgrain ribbon 1/4" and 5/8", Old Olive brads, sticky strip, clips assortment, retired Designer Button, glue dot, stampin' dimensionals

~Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS