Welcome Christmas!

October 06, 2010 in
Made this card to be used as an index card over at Splitcoaststampers. I used all the stamps in the Welcome Christmas set. You can view the Welcome Christmas Gallery and my index card here. I might have to make this one of my Christmas cards, change the Joy and wreath to a circle instead of just freehand cut.

Supplies
Stamps: Welcome Christmas
Ink: Soft Suede, Ridinghood Red, Stampin' Write Markers: Certaintly Celery, Old Olive, Ridinghood Red
Paper: Certaintly Celery, Soft Suede, Ridinghood Red, River Rock
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals

~Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Love it! I got this set last week and haven't had time to stamp with it. Can't wait to start casing though!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS