Dasher in Sparkles

November 08, 2010 in ,
Browsing through the Dasher gallery over on Splitcoaststampers last month and I came across this beautiful card (it turns out that it was a case of a case!) that I just had to case it for myself! I found it was a little tricky to get the row of trees to match up and I almost cut Dasher's feet off. Make sure to stamp the trees first then add Dasher and emboss.

Supplies
Stamps: Dasher, All Holidays, Lovely as a Tree
Ink: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Versamark
Paper: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Very Vanilla seam binding, glue dot, Iridescent Ice embossing powder

~Amanda
3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Very pretty card, I bet it's really sparkly IRL.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome! I love the colors, and how the image is continued onto the background. fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Amanda, Thank you for sending it too me. I love the sparkles on the Dasher and have been wondering how you did them. I think it will be cased again here. Thank you Chantell x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS