Music Notes For You

December 30, 2010 in
Can you see the music notes on the card base? I love this Stampin' Around wheel. Unfortunate though I did not have a handle and it is really hard to get those wheels to roll straight without a handle! The back of this card is even worse because it was suppose to be the front until whoops, the wheel dipped over the the left!

I just had a thought, this colour combo would make a nice snowflake card!

Did anyone else make BIG plans for their Christmas crafting but just ran out of time? It happens to me every year! I did sneak in more than usual. I will try to come back and post those items in the New Year!

Supplies
Stamps: Just Believe, Music Notes Wheel
Ink: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla Craft Ink
Paper: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Crumb Cake designer button, glue dot, Vanilla Seam binding, stampin' dimensionals, pearls

Happy New Year
~ Amanda
14 comments

Add your comment

  1. love it! the music notes on the background is fantastic, I cant imagine trying to do that with no handle though. And yes of course had big plans didnt get much done though. Great blog following from SC. #296. Hugz n blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - nice blog! I had to leave a comment somewhere so I decided to leave it here. I like your use of the musical notes background! Just signed up to follow you from Stampin' Connection. Thanks for blessing my day. :)
    www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card!

    I followed over from the Stampin' Connection thread and I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card; love the colors and design. #271 following from Stampin Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card...the music notes are subtle but add just the right touch!

    I'm your newest follower from the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to stop by #53 at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com and follow me as well!
    Happy new year and happy crafting!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. I always make big plans and always run out of time -- and I'm retired! I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection (#247 on the list). Come by my blog for a visit.
    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so soft and pretty! TYFS! I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection (#1 on the list) Stop on by sometime!

    chanda stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I'm following from Stampin' Connection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. I'm following you...
    Amy
    amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I found your blog via SC. I'm #302.
    http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just Beautiful! Following along from SC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A handle will make the wheel so much easier to handle! Lovely card. I'm now following you from SC.

    Terry #250
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card.
    I'm following you from Stampin'connection. I'm #188 on the list as www.bzstampr.blogspot.com.

    Have a great New Year!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked your card so much I had to make one. My version is at http://stampmine.blogspot.com/2011/01/just-believe-music-notes.html
    I really hope you don't mind.
    I was also wondering what Stamin' connection is?
    Thanks Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS