Stampin' Up! has compiled a great new resource - a My Digital Studio Catalogue PDF. It includes all of the MDS software artwork (contained in the original product) AND visuals of all the downloads from the October 2009 launch through January 2011. Because MDS is regularly coming out with new artwork, the catalog will be updated every month and available to you on MyDigitalStudio.net in the Resources Section.  You can use the catalog as a resource to manage the downloads you have and which ones you still want to purchase.

I whipped up this card in less than 10 minutes this morning before work. Started with a template card, change the background paper, added a strip of Soft Suede down the left side with the Early Espresso scalloped border and added in the scalloped oval punch. Voila! Note to self: I need to use My Digital Studio more often because it is quick and easy to use!

Supplies (All Digital supplies)
Stamps: For All You Do
Ink: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Silver brad, scallop oval punch, scallop edge punch

~ Amanda
3 comments

Add your comment

  1. GREAT card! I need to use MDS more myself! Love this DSP and colour combo! Wanted to let you know I'm now following from SC...hope you'll return the favour when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love it. I havent used MDS for cards just starting digital scrapbooking so I am getting there :D hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! such great ideas with MDS. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS