Whoa, the time sure flies by when I'm creating! The biggest problem is the number of items that I have started and what time is left to get them all done! Yikes. But that means there will be more really cool things to share with you soon.
Today's card is one we made during February's stamp camp. We used the Big Shot for each card! On the base of the card is a second layer of Old Olive that has been put through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot folder. I really like the effect it give the card instead of putting the whole card front through the Big Shot.

Supplies
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Ink: Pacific Point, Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzelberry textured card stock, Pacific Point textured card stock, Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Word Window punch, Decorative Label punch, 2-3/4" circle punch, Build a Cupcake punch, stampin' dimensionals, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot Impression folder
~ Amanda
5 comments

Add your comment

  1. cute card, love the simplicity of it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love love this card!!! it's so simple, but it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!

    I am following you now from SC...

    Angel Hawks
    www.MakeSomethingCute.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I’m your newest follower from SC - #367 Kendra Richardson.
    You can find me @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, you just can't go wrong with cupcakes.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS