Believe In Purple

June 07, 2011 in

Tomorrow is my birthday! So I just had to show a card with purple on it! This card has a lot of my favs on it! Purples (3 purples: Concord Crush, Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum!), the First Edition Designer Series Paper, the Rhinestones and pleating. Looking forward to tomorrow, a day off with my husband to celebrate, I know he has some surprises in store for me and hopefully a little time to create some scrapbook pages too.

Supplies
Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Perfect Plum, Concord Crush, Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Perfect Plum, Concord Crush, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla, First Edition Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS