After Convention

July 19, 2011 in
You mean it's all over already?! Those days sure go by quickly when they are filled with swaps, stamping, new friends, classes, new product and free stuff! Arrived home late last night after an all day of travel. But it was great to see my husband and my mother at the airport. After our long drive home from Toronto to Kingston my husband sent me on ahead into the house. This is what I found:

Such a sweetheart! He's started the countdown to next year for me!
Flowers for me sitting on the kitchen table, such a wonderful man!

This was another of my swaps - 16 of these were finished in the wee hours last Monday night. I waited on my delayed shipment of new paper and the new stamp until Monday afternoon so that meant Monday night was spent preparing 32 swaps.

Supplies
Stamps: Up, Up & Away
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Sahara Sand
Paper: Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, First Edition DSP, Textured Whisper White
Accessories: Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Sticky Strip, Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Polka Dot Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS