For the next few months I have the pleasure to be part of Splitcoaststampers Stampin' Up! Creative Crew! I'm so looking forward to these challenges and I hope you can play along with us each month. Check back here on my blog to see my projects and make sure to swing by the Creative Crew gallery to view everyone's submissions! And please feel free to play along!
September Catalogue Focus: Domestic Goddess Product Suite.
I made this gift ensemble base on the colour scheme in the Domestic Goddess Suite. In the box are some homemade chocolate chip cookies and in the clear mug is some Chai Chocolate Tea to enjoy with the cookies!

Stamps: Raining Flowers, Sincere Salutations, It's Your Day
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White Craft Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Daffodil Delight Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Itty Bitty Punch, Dotted Ribbon Punch, Glue Dots, Antique Brads, Kraft Gift Box, Cellophane bag, White Bakers Twine, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Fun Flowers Die, Designer Frames Impressions Folder, Polka Dot Impressions Folder

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS