I love pocket cards! This challenge was to use the pocket card tutorial to make a scrapbook page. While looking through the Idea Book & Catalogue I came across a pocket card on page 165 and I just had to use it for inspiration. The hardest part was choosing the right photo to add to the pull out tags! I finally choose pics of my husband and I, one from college and another from a few years ago.

Stamps: En Francais, French Foliage, Title printed from MDS 
Paper: Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey, Peach Parfait, Old Olive Designer Paper 
Ink: Basic Grey, Peach Parfait Stampin' Write Marker 
Accessories: Antique Brads, 1/2" Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Itty Bitty Punch, Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impression Folder, Fun Flower Dies 

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS