Merry Suede!

December 09, 2011 in

Well this card turned out a little different than what I was going for and at first I did not like it but I think it's growing on me! The snowflakes on the background were stamped with Soft Suede with the little kids stamped in Early Espresso. To get the right angled cuts for the two strips I used the square punch on an angle.

Supplies
Stamps: Welcome Christmas, Serene Snowflakes, Christmas Greetings
Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Dotted Ribbon Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Square Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS