Have you ever thought about getting the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio Software? If you have, now you can give it a try for FREE! Stampin' Up! is offering a 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express.

With the FREE trial, you'll get:
It's simple; add the free My Digital Studio Express trial (item 129600) to your online shopping cart, and then download and install it from your Download Manager.

The Express Version of My Digital Studio is different then the full My Digital Studio version. Head over here to view a video that outlines the differences between the 2 versions.

If you don't already have the My Digital Studio software, make sure to take advantage of the free trial offer. Try it out and see the fun and ease of My Digital Studio. Still unsure? Contact me so we can arrange a time to meet so I can answer your questions and show you how the program works!

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS