Remember this digital card I posted last week? Today I had a chance to print off a copy at home to make this hybrid card! I printed the image twice, once for the main image and the 2nd time so that the Thanks flag could be cut out with scissors and popped up with dimensionals.

The card is finished off with a Daffodil Delight Designer Button - part of the Brights Designer Button collection you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration! Remember March 31st is the last day of Sale-A-Bration!
Supplies
Paper: Calypso Coral
Accessories: Daffodil Delight Designer Button, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Supplies in My Digital Studio
Stamps: Bright Blossoms
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Paper: Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Flag Punch
Template: Summer Smooches 4.25" x 5.5" greeting card

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS