Summer Smooches!

April 22, 2012 in ,
Made this card for my mom's birthday this month. I had a hard time getting the right colours on this card! I usually have a hard time with the Brights Collection! But I started with the Bright Blossoms stamp set and a piece of the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper.

The Summer Smooches suite sneak peak is available for you to order until April 30th, 2012 - some of these items will be in Stampin' Up!'s new annual catalogue on June 1st! View all the details here.

Supplies
Stamps: Bright Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black, Stampin' Write Markers: Rich Razzelberry, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Rich Razzelberry Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot, Labels Framelits

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS