Christmas Lodge

December 19, 2012 in , ,
Today's card was one I entered to Stampin' Up! for a contest and it didn't win so I thought I would share it with you! For the main image of this card I first embossed both the image and the sentiment in Early Esspresso before using the Big Shot and Labels framelit die to cut out the image. Framelits are great because you can see what part you are cutting out - but always stamp first then cut!

Supplies
Stamps: Christmas Lodge, More Merry Messages
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, First Edition Designer Series Paper, Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, Simply Scored, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder

~ Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS