In My Digital Studio it is so easy to create my own background papers with stamps! Here I used an off white for the page base (used the match colour tool to pick a shade from the Downtown Grunge frame) and then randomly added some stamp images from By The Seashore stamp set. I'm really loving using one of the Downtown Grunge frames to highlight one picture on each of the pages in my East Coast Trip book! Off to create some more pages to share!

Supplies
Background
     Color = 249,247,234 (used the colour picker to select an off white from the Downtown Grunge frame)
Embellishments
    Designer Kits\Downtown Grunge - embellishments\Downtown Grunge - frame3 (re-colored)
Stamps
    By the Seashore\By the Seashore - shell, Color = SAHARA SAND
    By the Seashore\By the Seashore - clam, Color = SAHARA SAND
    By the Seashore\By the Seashore - starfish, Color = SAHARA SAND
    By the Seashore\By the Seashore - shell 2, Color = SAHARA SAND
    By the Seashore\By the Seashore - starfish, Color = SAHARA SAND
    By the Seashore\By the Seashore - crab, Color = 158,142,118

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS