Isn't he so small and precious? Hard to believe looking at him now that he was ever that small to fit in 2 hands! This will be part of my East Coast Trip 2012 MDS 12x12 scrapbook that I'm currently working on. A year has flown by since we took the trip and its time to put the pictures into a book! I decided to do the whole thing through My Digital Studio because I have so many photos - well over a 1000!! Yikes!

To create the background I layered 2 different stamps, the quatrefoil in Night of Navy and another in Sahara Sand to create the sponged look of the quatrefoil.

Have you seen today's new MDS downloads? My fav of today's downloads is the Modern Medley Overlays Kit. Just had to buy it today for future layouts for my East Coast Trip scrapbook! Remember you can try My Digital Studio for 30 days for free!

MDS Supplies
Background
     Color = SAHARA SAND
Embellishments
    Taffeta Ribbon\Night of Navy
    Taffeta Ribbon\Night of Navy - bow
    Downtown Grunge - embellishments\Downtown Grunge - frame2
Stamps (I created my own Designer Paper using stamps!)
    Decorative Overlays\Decorative Overlays - quatrefoil, Color = NIGHT OF NAVY
    Vintage Overlays\Vintage Overlays - texture 11, Color = 188,172,144
Punches
    Borders\Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, Fill Color = NIGHT OF NAVY
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch = DSP World Traveler - paper 8
    Extras\Comfort Cafe - banner = DSP World Traveler - paper 8
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = SAHARA SAND
    Extras\Comfort Cafe - banner, Fill Color = 230,WATERMARK
Fonts
    Title - Return to Sender
    Journal - Just The Way You Are

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS