I am in love with the Always an Adventure and Outdoor Adventure framelits! But they are retiring at the end of May so make sure to order yourself any retiring items soon! They are great for any card or scrapbook page, and perfect for this pocket page layout from our camping trip in August 2003. I stamped the bear in black to match the colour of my dog's fur. On top of one picture of Hoover sitting in the grass I used the tree framelits to add some dimension to that picture.

Stamps: Always an Adventure
Colours: Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Basic Grey, Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Night of Navy
Accessories: Outdoor Adventure framelits, fine tip glue pen
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS