Scrapbook and Cards Today asked for submissions about Canada Day. I created these 2 samples for them and they posted them on their blog on Canada Day! So neat to see them featured on their blog!!

I originally created this card using the Brick Wall Textured Embossing Folder but when I shared it with my mom she said it looked too cold so I made the above using the Woodland Textured Embossing Folder. It's a good tip, try different backgrounds before gluing your project together to see if another embossing folder would fit better.


For my pocket page I wanted to create a Canada Day layout using non traditional colours. Pictures from Canada Day 2012 fit perfectly with the Color Theory Memories & More card kit. For the explosion card I cut up one of the 4x6 cards and added a strip of whisper white stamped with War of 1812. On the bottom right photo I covered up the few people with a sticker from one of the cardstock sticker sheets that comes with the card pack.

Supplies
Stamps: Colorful Season, Labeler Alphabet
Colours: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Accessories: Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Woodland Textured Impressions embossing folder

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS