Currently my fav Memories & More card pack - Emerald Envy and Lemon Lime Twist match so well with Soft Sky and Basic Black!!

On the left side page I use one 3"x4" card from the Perfect Days card pack to create the arrow bottom border. The card was cut into 3 and then I used the Tear Tape Adhesive to adhere it to a strip of Whisper White card stock so that I had a strip. I did have to trim the edge since I lined up the arrows. Here is a close up picture of the arrow trim:

The right side page is a pocket page. The heart and "us" was punched from one of the cards in the card pack.

On Thu August 10th I will be hosting a Memories and More Facebook party, please join me on From Where I Stamp's Facebook page at 8pm: https://www.facebook.com/FromWhereIStamp/

Supplies
Stamps: Labeler Alphabet
Colours: Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy, Basic Black, Whisper White, Soft Sky
Accessories: Perfect Days Memories & More card pack, 1" Circle Punch, Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, Tear and Tape Adhesive, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS