Bermuda Bay Christmas Card

November 16, 2017 in ,

This colour combo is not traditional but I love it! Found a card similar to this one with this colour scheme on Pinterest. I think I will make some more of these cards to sell at my craft fairs that are coming up soon! Join me Nov 26 at the RCAFA Club at Norman Rogers Airport, Dec 2 at the Battersea United Church and Dec 3 at the Selby Hall.

Did you see the announcement on Monday from Stampin' Up! about the Stamparatus? It's an awesome new stamp positioning tool that I was able to see at Onstage in Salt Lake City last week! Today at 4pm EST you can reserve yours by logging in to the online store. See below for directions on how you can reserve yours!

Supplies
Stamps: Carols of Christmas
Colours: Bermuda Bay, Smokey Slate, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories: Card Front Builder Dies

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS