https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=200600&utm_source=olo&utm_medium=main-ad&utm_campaign=homepage-refresh&dbwsdemoid=2157916
There is 1 week left to take advantage of the Share What You Love Bundles! You can purchase these bundles until May 31 but then when the new 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue is live on June 1 you can order these items individually.

This card was our Make & Take at my upline's monthly demonstrator meeting! A Z-fold card showcasing the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. When I was assembling the card it was a tough decision on which side of the paper to glue down to the card! I love that the flowers have a silver sheen to them, it really makes the card pop!

Would you like to join my team and receive a discount on your Stampin' Up! purchases? Join my team and Stampin' Up! by purchasing the Starter Kit for $135. You can choose new product including some of the Share What You Love bundles. Click here to join today!

Supplies
Stamps: Love What You Do
Colours: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Rich Razzelberry
Accessories: Circle Punches, Share What You Love 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS