Thinking of You

January 30, 2008 in
Thought I'd share another card we made at the Stamp Camp last Saturday, tomorrow I'll add a picture of the vellum lampshades that was our 3rd project.


The Embrace Life stamp set is very pretty, I like how simple this card is without having too much extras on it. The Always Artichoke band has Always Artichoke ribbon adhered to it with Sticky Strip. I've coloured in the flowers using a blender pen and Groovy Guava ink. It would be great if Stampin' Up! brought out the In Colours in markers!


Stamps: Embrace Life, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Always Artichoke, Groovy Guava
Paper: River Rock, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon, Sticky Strip
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS