As the title reads this will be my last post for awhile. I know I have not posted in a few weeks, but it has been downright cold and everything has been keeping me busy! In another few days I will have to say goodbye to my home here in Manitoba and my view from where I sit.

These cards were made with the items I had recieved with my starter kit. The petals are stamped using the In Colours, Groovy Guava, Blue Bayou and Purely Pomegrante. Behind the flowers is just a strip of Whisper White cardstock, but grosgrain ribbon would do the trick too. When I made the flowers I did not have the Stampin' Dimensionals yet, they would have made it easier to adhere the centre of the flower onto the card.

Stamps: Pick A Petal, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Groovy Guava, Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegrante and Whisper White
Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. hey!! theres my birthday card!!!! hehehe. you do great scrapping, amanda.
    CJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS