This year I am very thankful to have my mom really close by. I've missed having her there for me and being there for her. Now I can be there if she needs me, especially now that she has so many things on her plate. I hope she enjoyed this card as much as I did making it! I ordered the All Holidays stamp set since it has a whole mix of greetings. I must say that my source of word sets is very limited.

For the card I started with Whisper White as the card base. The pretty-in-pink Designer Series Paper (DSP) is from the Level 1 Hostess Set, Prints Pack. The flower is stamped on whisper white with Versamark and then embossed in black. I used my Wondercolour Wonder crayons to colour in the petals. The background behind the flowers was kinda messed from the black embossing powder, and I know it doesn't show up too well here, but it make it look better I used a sponge dauber to put Pretty In Pink pastel all over the white. The ribbon was added to make it look like a bouquet of flowers.


Stamps: All Holidays, Embrace Life
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink DSP
Accessories: Black Embossing powder, Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots



0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS