I know! Here it is almost Father's Day and I'm posting another Mother's Day card. I have some catch up to do seeing that it's been so hectic here lately. Each day I strive to produce a new card or work on a scrapbook page, so far I have been successful only once. So here is to a new June, my birthday in 5 days and wishes to my mom to get better soon.

When I set out to use the paper in the hostess paper pack I had no idea that this was Apricot Appeal. I thought it was So Saffron. But to my delight this colour works really well with the Basic Grey and the beautiful Grey taffeta ribbon!


Stamps: All Holidays, Friendship blooms
Ink: Basic Grey
Paper: Apricot Appeal DSP paper from Hostess Party DSP Pack, Whisper White, Basic Grey
Accessories: Basic Grey taffeta ribbon, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Apricot Appeal Stampin' Write Marker, Sage Shadow Stampin' Write Marker, Soft Subtles brads
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS