Another Challenge

July 24, 2008 in ,
Whoa, I'm back again so soon! With all the beautiful cards, new Stampin' Up! In Colors and great challenges on other's blogs and Splitcoaststampers, I have a lot of ideas. And of course I can share them all here with you all. I love that. And I hope that what you see here will give you some inspiration to design your own cards or scrapbook pages!

Today card is using Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #17: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Sage Shadow and Whisper White.
All Holidays stamp





I wish I had a proper flower stamp that matched the dress, the fabric is just beautiful! The scalloped border along the bottom is made first by using a stamp from Pick A Petal and Sage Shadow ink onto Whisper White paper, then punched out with a 1" circle punch. The circles are lined up and glued to the back of the Regal Rose cardstock.

I used 3 colours for the Dear Friend stamp, colouring in the letters with Stampin' Write Markers.

Stamps: All Holidays, Pick A Petal
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Sage Shadow, Whisper White Craft Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Sage Shadow
Accessories: 1" circle punch, sticky strip, Regal Rose Wide Grosgrain ribbon, Rose Red brads, stampin dimensionls
3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Nice job... We used the same sentiment!

    http://mcsqrd.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-second-color-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love how you worked the colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS