New STUFF!!

July 23, 2008 in ,
Okay sure, the package arrived yesterday. But I've spent lots of time just looking at the new In Colors that will be in the Fall/Winter 2008 Idea Book and Catalogue (less that 3 weeks now, but who's counting!).


Oh and did you see me (or rather my card) on kwerner's blog? My card was 1 of 10 choosen for Randomly Selected! Thanks to everyone who stopped by the last few days. I looked this afternoon and was shocked to see 432 people popped over to glance at my card on Monday! All I can say is WOW! There are some wonderful cards that were picked.


The card of the day is made from some new product I received on Tuesday. I really like this new colour combo: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, So Saffron.


Here's the recipe for this card:

Stamps: Always
Ink: Very Vanilla, Pacific Point
Paper: Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron
Accessories: Build-A-Brad, Very Vanilla Ribbon, Whisper White Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals


The Tangerine Tango ribbon is actually Whisper White ribbon dyed, although in this picture it looks red not orange.

I've seen the build-a-brad used to highlight a portion of the card a few places lately and I really like how it adds another element away from the main focus of the card. Well I'm off to bed!
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS