Happy Monday to you! Tune in everyday on weekdays to see my new creations. I've been brainstorming how I was going to get more stamping and scrappin' time in around my newly hectic schedule. And this blog can help me! Each day of the week has been assigned a theme, so check back!

Oh and I now have my very own, brand new Demonstrator Website with Stampin' Up! Check it out at: http://amandafarlinger.stampinup.net/ It's still in the figuring-out-how-to-use-it phase, but head over there and let me know what you think.

Okay now on to today's technique! Since Christmas I have fallen in love with embossing. I always thought it was so hard and it required a bit of finesse, but after trying it out at my upline's swap I was instantly hooked. I've posted some examples of embossing already, but this is the latest one from my last class.
always baja breeze All you need is a versamark pad, embossing powder (your choice of colour), embossing buddy and a heat gun. First, and very important: rub the embossing buddy over your card stock, this limits the extra build-up of embossing powder and produces a cleaner image. Using the versamark stamp the image onto card stock. Next cover it completely with embossing powder. Finally using the heat gun, set the powder, heating it until it has a sheen. Finally decorate and finish your card! Easy!

Stamps: Always
Paper: Baja Breeze, Sage Shadow, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Baja Breeze, Sage Shadow, Versamark
Accessories: Silver Embossing powder, embossing buddy, small circle punch, heat gun
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS