Today I will continue on with the cards from the card folder that was in yesterday's post.

I like how simple but elegant this looks. In the folder I also included a stamped envelop along with both cards.

Directions for Snow card: The snowflakes along the right-hand side are embossed in white.

Directions for Thank You card: The ribbon started as whisper white grosgrain ribbon and was coloured in with a Bashful Blue marker

For both cards:
Stamps: Best Wishes & More, All Holidays
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Maine Blueberry Designer Series Paper, Old Olive textured card stock
Ink: Night of Navy, Versamark, Bashful Blue, Old Olive
Accessories: White embossing powder, Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, button bouquet, Scalloped circle punch, Scalloped edge punch, Filigree Assortment designer brads
3 comments

Add your comment

  1. You're making me LOVE this paper. I love the white embossed snowflakes. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are really cute! I love the embossing and new brad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards! Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS