Anniversary Card

October 26, 2008 in ,
A nice quick card. The punches makes this card come together very easily. And I just had to try out the new Clips Assortment, so one is attached to the very vanilla ribbon.

Stamps: Embrace Life, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Very Vanilla craft ink, Handsome Hunter, Versamark
Paper: Perfect Plum, Handsome Hunter, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, scallop circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, Clips assortment, Very Vanilla ribbon, Rough textured jumbo wheel (retired), glue dot, sticky strip, Perfect Plum and Sage Shadow Stampin' write markers
3 comments

Add your comment

  1. ooh love the purple!! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice colour combination. And I love how you've used the rose bud. I'm going to try that! Thanks. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I like how you did your rose layered over the leaves in the back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS