I have really been hung up about this Gold Dasher and what colour I should use as the base of the card. When I finally had two different greens picked (with the help of my husband too, thanks dear!) the card base still looked wrong. So with a little versamark and a snowflake stamp I think it is complete. Now I can stop daydreaming about this card and move onto another...



Supplies
Stamps: Dasher, Serene Snowflakes
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Hunter Green or Mellow Moss, Sahara Sand, Christmas Cocoa Speciality Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Kraft Taffeta ribbon, sticky strip, scallop edge punch, gold embossing powder
~Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS