Special #1:
stampin up clearanceStampin' Up! has introduced a new section to the online ordering experience. On the clearance rack you will find Desginer Series paper, rub-ons, ribbon and more. Although these items are retired they are great additions for your stamping and crafting projects! Go to my Demostrator Business Website to place your online order and then click "SHOP NOW" in the top right corner, then click on Clearance Rack in the left column.

Special #2:
deal of the week October 1st to 12th: Three punches have been discounted this week:
Description                  Regular Price     Sale Price
Trio Flower punch          $22.95             $15.99
5-Petal Flower punch      $22.95            $15.99
My Way punch               $22.95             $16.99
Go to my Demostrator Business Website to place your online order and then click "SHOP NOW" in the top right corner or contact me to host your own workshop! Make sure to check back each week as Stampin' Up! unveils a new deal.

Special #3:
From October 1 to November 30, 2009, get our all-new My Digital Studio™ software for 50% off when you host a $525 workshop! Plus, get any one item from the Holiday 2009 Mini Catalogue for just $14 when you host a $330 workshop.


My Digital Studio is a creative digital crafting program that will let you create scrapbooks, cards, calendars and much more. Once created you can send then to be printed or print them at home. You can find more information and a video about My Digital Studio here.

Special #4:
Digital + Starter Kit: Start your own Stampin' Up! business for $239. More info here.

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS