Happy New Year!

January 03, 2010 in ,
Hello dear friends! Many might be wondering where I've been the past 2 months. I have been very busy. The sort of busy that goes along with packing, sorting and moving into a new house that requires paint, flooring, closet shelves (still working on that one!) oh and relocating my office - moved downstairs because my fav stamping desk would not fit into the doorway to the spare room. And then toss Christmas into the mix and stir! I am so glad it is January!

I've finally had some time to unpack my stamping supplies and work on a few cards the last few days. Just in time to get ready for new supplies! The Ocassions Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration all start this Tuesday January 5th. Some of my preorder goodies are arriving early this week, so I will be playing with them and posting all the info Tuesday and Wednesday.

Coming up Saturday January 30th, 2010 I am hosting a Variety Stamp Camp at my new home in Amherstview, Ontario. Cost will be $20 for 15 cards. The cards will be geared towards Thank-yous and sympathy but the sentiment can be changed for birthday or other variety. I will post more details by the weekend over here.

Now onto my first card of 2010!




Supplies
Stamps: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sanded Background
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Crushed Curry
Paper: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Black grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, Word Window punch, 3/4" circle punch, sticky strip

~Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Love this card. So simple...but very elegant! Thanks for posting your blog on Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS