Milk Cartons

April 12, 2010 in , ,
This was the only project I was able to make around Valentine's Day before time ran out! Inside each milk cartion I put jellybeans, jelly hearts and chocolate hearts. On the top of each milk cartion I put a cut out heart with a family name on it to hand out at our family dinner.

Supplies
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Window Sheet
Accessories: Old Olive grossgrain ribbon, Regal Rose grossgrain ribbon, wide oval punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, binder clips not SU

~Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. This is adorable!! What a great idea and perfect color choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS